22 July, 2007

Join me at the FRINGE!

Alright, I just started this "Import Feed" thing on Facebook, where by all of my posts on Blogger should in theory appear on facebook.

Let's see if works!

First of all, I must say how insanely difficult it is to pick and choose fringe shows when there are so many good ones, and when you want to support all of your friends' shows as well. The problem is, most of my friends seem to be involved in theatre, and they all seem to do a fringe show (some even do TWO!! AH!!!) So, if you aren't on the list below, sincerest appologies. Time and money are the enemy. Then again .. if you want to trade passwords .... ;) I could go with a free ticket of two!

Monday:

3:45 - 4:45 Mozart: ze komplete hystery

9:30 - 11:00 The Rivals

Tuesday:

1:15 - 2:00 Voices in my Head

6:15 - 7:45 Water

9:00 - 10:00 Napoleon's Secret Diary

Wednesday:

5:30 - 6:00 Homely Woman #2

7:45 - 8:40 ...your company/table for ...

Thursday:

12:15 - 1:25 Beowulf

11:30 - 12:30 The Ingrates

Friday:

2:45 - 3:45 Tough!

7:00 - 8:30 Lucrezia

Saturday:

5:30 - 6:40 The Story of a Sinking Man

Sunday:

Jesus in Montana (if it wins BEST OF FEST - I hope so!)

Things I've already seen: Featuring Loretta, One Last Thing, Genghis Khan, Giant Invisible Robot. All have been great in my books, for many different reasons.

So, if any of you all are heading out to the fringe and would like to join me for any of the above, please do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home