23 September, 2006

A culture of consumption

How many earths would it take to support a world of people living your lifestyle? Find out!

Never before have I been so busy not being very busy at all - I like it! I've seen HEAD, a very ambitous new musical by SIR, finished a great book called The Way the Crow Flies by Ann Marie-MacDonald, went to the country to for a rocking great Stagette for Karla (and to visit family of course), my mom ran a half marathon!, I'm working almost 4 jobs, I'm trying to learn the names of almost 50 Intro: Performance students that I only see once a week!, I've had a at least one cup of tea everyday. I've also had the chance to start writing again, a frustrating but rewarding venture that I lost for a while during the craziness of the summer. Hopefully I've entered the stage of my early 20's titled "Mel starts to get it together" - I'm very happy at any rate.

For anyone who has lived/worked/played downtown, or for anyone who loves rocking accordian music, you have to listen to That's What Keeps the Rent Down Baby by Geoff Berner. Awesome.

What kind of pinatta is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home