25 August, 2006

Comic Days

Well, we're well into the Comedy run now, and I must say that I am very happy. We've had great croweds, publicity, and donations. Thank god, b/c it was such a labour of love to get it together (a labour that almost killed Matt and myself), so it's great to finally see some rewards.

Thank you to everyone who has come out to see the show, you rule!

Green convention is underway right now. Unfortunately I've been so busy with the show and working looong days, I haven't really been watching any of the footage or keeping up with the debates. This theatre business is SELFISH - it's all me me me all the time, no time for participating in the rest of the world. After the 10th of September, I will try to restore some balance in my life.

Reading The Way the Crow Flies presently. I've decided that I want to be just like Anne-Marie MacDonald when I grow up. Yep, that's my goal.

Still looking for volunteers for Comedy, let me know if you'd like to help out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home