16 May, 2006

Computer Virus

My computer has had an extended stay at the local Staples. Started off as a simple one-dayer to get some new software, and it turned into a fight against viruses that I had no idea were there. Who makes these viruses? Get a life people!

So I'm writing this post on my sister's boyfriend's laptop. Not a big fan of the laptops - difficult to type and the spacebar is less than handy. But, beggers can't be choosers!

I just wanted to send a big GO SEE THIS MOVIE out to everyone. Thank You For Smoking. Brillant satire, great message without hitting the audience over the head, super funny, well acted. Overall, a must see my friends! Check it out at the Globe ASAP!

I now have a second play in the Fringe. As you probably all know, I'm super excited to be playing Mal in Ugly Ducks, Pretty Swans. Anyhoo, when I went in to audition for that one, Primrose and Josh were also casting her other play Wallflowers and Wildflowers. I got UDPS, but Josh said that he liked my Wallflowers audition "but Primrose wanted me for the kids' show", which I thought was very nice, but they probably say that to everyone. Ah, showbiz, hard to dig through the crap. Well, they must have been sincere, b/c their actress for Wallflowers had to drop out, so they offered me the part! So I get to do both shows, which is very flattering and I'm super excited for the opportunity. It's going to be a great Fringe people!! Woot! (P.S. Kristen, how come you can't do the show man? I hope all is well).

The weather is absolutley beautiful outside, so I'm off to enjoy it! Get outside everyone! Sunshine!

3 Comments:

At 5:41 PM, Blogger Saskboy said...

When you get your computer back, make sure to install free.grisoft.com AVG antivirus on it. You don't have to pay for crud from Norton or McAfee.

And if you don't have one, pick up a $40 router if you use highspeed internet, so your computer isn't connected directly to the Internet.

 
At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I actually only said that to one person, because I meant it. :) There was quite the verbal spar in our living room over casting decisions.

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it kids flying aces flight jackets

 

Post a Comment

<< Home