29 March, 2006

Sometimes I just feel stupid

Sometimes I just feel stupid

Sometimes I feel like a rung in a ladder

Sometimes I wonder if I actually do have "walk all over me" on my forehead

Sometimes I feel very naive

I may be naive, but I'm not stupid

Some people out there need to GROW UP

Those people can kiss my ass

It sucks, b/c days like this make it hard to trust people

I will still be an optimist

I will not be broken

MEL

P.S. teaching english overseas next year is looking really good

4 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Ooknabah said...

Sorry to hear Mel! Hope things are looking better! Break a leg on your audition tonight!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger MEL said...

Thanks Brent! Hope yours went well too! Good to know there are still awesome people like you out there who don't walk all over people. um hm. yeah ....

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Em said...

Hey, you left a comment on my blog, so i shall leave a comment on yours! Of course you can link to me, i really don't mind! Actualy it's quite exciting! Which would probably explain all the exclamation marks....

*ahem* Anyway...good luck on your audition!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger janepaddy said...

hey mel,
sure you can put a link to my blog! good to meet you!
jane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home