22 January, 2006

Opening weekend

Opening weekend of Desire is officially over - and it RULED! Solid shows and good size houses (except for Saturday - what the fuck?!?) But hopefully that wonderful friend to all struggling artists and businesses, word of mouth, will spread the word like wildfire and we'll pack 'em in next week.

Going out to see A touch of the Poet tonight, directed by Midsummer's assistant director, Manish. Hopefully it'll be interesting, as I'm a bit tired from a long week of stressing out like an idiot over a show that I knew was going to be great b/c of all of the awesome people involved so why was I so DAMN NERVOUS!?!?! Ugh, anxiety is a nasty bitch, really doesn't help my insomnia either. I'm a dork. So, yeah, I'm kind of in crash mode, but need to get back on the horse for a retardedly busy week next week, and a wicked theme cast party hosted by Liette. You rule man! Come out and see the show next Thursday - Sunday, and reserve your tickets now! AND don't forget to VOTE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home