08 December, 2005

beginning blogger

Ok, I'm slowly figuring this thang out! Well, here's a little bit about me: I'm just finishing my honours BA in theatre at the University of Winnipeg. I'm pretty active in the Winnipeg theatre scene, so you'll be hearing a lot about upcoming shows in the city - keep tuning in! I live with my boyfriend, Matthew, who I met 5 years ago when we were both in the same Intro: Performance class. We ended up going through the whole UofW acting program together, and started dating at a Halloween party in our 4th year (2004). Now we've started our own theatre company, Theatre by the River, which we're building with our fellow UofW theatre comrads! I'm working as a Teaching Assistant for Ian Ross's Intro: Performance class, as well as still lifeguarding at the Downtown Y - oh, so many stories about crazy people! Well, that's it for me for now, but I'll try to make my blog a little cooler in the future, as I slowly figure out this crazy technology. I"m also on Hi5, so you can check out bits of my world there too! Lata gatas! MEL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home